When you want to publish the post in a specific time or date, in such case, you can schedule the post in WordPress. For instance, if your readers are from another country and you need to match the time for the post published, at that time you can use this WordPress feature. Furthermore, when you want to go for a long vacation but want to make your website keep updated, you can write the required post and published them on the specific schedule.
Besides this, there are so many reasons for scheduling the post. This feature is one of the best features that WordPress have in its dashboard. In the publish section, you can easily see the Publish Immediately part. From there, you can choose the upcoming date and time to schedule the post.
What are the steps to Schedule the Post in WordPress?
Follow the basic steps listed below to make the scheduled post in WordPress.
- Go to Admin dashboard and then Posts
- Click on Add New and create a new post
- Write the title and content of the post.
- Check the Publish section on the top right section.
- From the Publish Immediately option, select the upcoming date.
- After selecting the upcoming date, the post will be scheduled.
- Finally, click on the Publish button and the post will be published on the selected date and time.
Well, after using this setting, you can now able to schedule the post in WordPress website.
Do you have any confusing using the WordPress dashboard? Please write to us below. We will prepare detailed tutorials for your problem. Don’t forget to like and follow us on facebook and youtube for more updates.