The data which are temporarily stored in a system is called cache data. Such data served faster on an urgent request. The WordPress caching is the way of improving performance. If the site is getting too many hits, you can enable WordPress caching by installing. Today’s world is all about speed. The website which provides the fastest performance can get top SEO rank. So, if you want to see your website at the top SEO rank, you have to make sure you are using the best WordPress Caching Plugins.
Caching is the best way to solve problems regarding frequently requested information. It helps you to access the requested file and data as soon as possible. So by using the concept of caching, you can make your WordPress site faster and increase its performance.
Today in this article I came with 8 best caching plugins which will help you to make your site perform better and faster. Before going towards the listed theme, let me make you familiar with some of the importance of caching plugins.
Importance of caching plugins
- allows your WordPress site to skip a lot of steps
- caching plugin makes a copy of the page after the first load
- Faster performance speed
- Help your site to get top SEO rank
- Reduces the load of WordPress hosting server
Now let’s go through the listed caching plugin. Here we go:
W3 Total Cache
Here the first caching plugin in our list is W3 Total Cache. It will make your site performance faster as well as provide better SEO customization. With this, you can improve at least 10 times of overall performance when it is fully configured. W3 Total Cache mainly focuses on improving conversion rate and site performance which strongly affects the ranking of your site on google.com.
- Compatible with shared hosting
- Mobile supportive
- Various security features
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility
- Minification of inline, embedded or third party CSS
WP Super Cache
WP Super Cache, one of the best plugin to increase your site performance comes with several interesting features. It will help you to prevent your website from a crash. With its simplicity and effectiveness, you will customize your site very easily and will get a better customization experience. WP Super Cache plugin is the best option for creating a static HTML file of the webpage whenever a huge audience browses your post. In such a case, it allows WordPress to serve a page from this cache quickly.
- Performs amazing works great even on shared hosting
- Easy and simple to use
- Reduces the server load drastically
- Easy installation and setup process
- User-friendly features
Likewise, Breeze is one of the popular free WordPress cache plugins. With its amazing features, Breeze is able to become the most popular caching plugin with thousands of active installs. As the plugin is easy to use and implement, you need not hire an expert to deal with it. Even beginners can handle it very well with some basic knowledge. It has the ability to attract more and more traffic with its performance, convenience, and simplicity.
- Minification of HTML
- Grouping of CSS and JS
- Offers zip Compression
- Browser Cache
- Lightweight and easy-to-use
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with Visual Builder
- CDN Integration
Another caching plugin in our list is the Cache Enabler plugin which is developed by the KeyCDN. The person who does not have any idea for plugin configuration, let me tell Cache Enabler plugin will be your best solution. Since it is created with clean and clear code which is easy to use and deal with. It requires very less configuration and within a few minutes, you can successfully implement it on your site.
- The fast disk cache engine
- Automated and manual option for clearing the cache
- WP CLI cache clearing
- Display the actual cache size in dashboard
- Supports WordPress multisite
- Custom Post Type support
WP Fastest Cache
WP Fastest Cache, a free caching plugin is easy to use. It comes with several modern and unique options which makes it elegant. It will help you to boost up your site’s performance with its multiple options. Here you will get mod_rewrite for creating static HTML files from the dynamic WordPress blogs. It will help you to decrease the loading time of your website. If you get good performance, automatically your site started to get more traffic and finally top SEO rank.
- Improve the performance speed
- Comes with Mod_Rewrite
- Delete all cache files once the post or page is published
- Admin is allowed to delete all cached files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout
- Responsive for mobile devices
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
Similarly, Comet Cache will be your best choice if you really want to speed up your site’s performance. It takes a real-time snapshot of every Page, Post, Category, Link and many others. These all are stored intuitively for reference. This will save your user processing time. Moreover, the plugin uses configuration options that you select from the options panel. This will be very helpful for the recognition of serving time.
- Simple to use
- Well-documented configuration
- Automatic cache clearing behavior
- URI and User-Agent exclusion patterns
- Supports wildcards
- Set an automatic expiration time for cache files
- Caching for 404 requests
- Apache Optimizations
- WP-CLI Compatibility
Hyper Cache is a wonderful cache plugin specifically crafted to boost up the performance of your site. No matter whether your site has low resources hosting or high-end servers, you are able to use this theme for your site. Because of easy configuration, you can deal with it very smoothly. It is created with a responsive layout, it means your site looks great even in mobile devices.
- Mobile responsive
- HTTPS ready
- Mobile theme switch option
- Able to serve expired pages
- Comes with several configurable bypasses
- Comments aware
- Controls over cache cleaning on blog events
- Auto clean to controls the cache used disk space
- CDN support
WP Speed of Light
Last but not least, WP Speed of Light is an ideal caching plugin. As per its name, it will help you to make your site performance faster and better. It comes with several unique and advanced features that will help you to customize your website in a powerful way like professional. Not only that, but it also comes with speed loading test and compare, and a database queries test.
- comes with speed loading test
- Generate static cache
- Responsive for Desktop, Tablet and even for Mobile
- Check Gzip compression
- Remove Query strings
- Allow you to add Expire Headers
- Better database optimization
- CDN integration
- Provides automatic clean cache
- Integrated with WooCommerce
- Compatible with WordPress multisite
Finally, we did with all the listed caching plugins. All of the above plugins comes with outstanding features. I assure you will have a great experience with these all. If you are using these plugins, you can successfully speed up your site performance. Once your site provides impressive performance, it automatically gets the top SEO rank. So go through these plugins and get the best one for you.
I hope you get this article useful for you. You can send us your review and queries regarding these plugins in our comment section. We make sure all of your queries are answered. Keep visiting our site for more such interesting articles.