Are you in search of the best post grid plugins for WordPress? If it is so, then you’ve reached the right spot.
In simple terms, a grid layout is a skeleton for displaying a variety of content in a clear and elegant manner. Essentially, it’s a creative presentation of visual posts that helps with website design. Grids also help to maintain consistency across a page or a website.
WordPress Post grid plugins give a framework for organizing content in a neat and orderly manner. It displays several posts in a grid-based arrangement, which saves space and improves the visual appeal of your site. This makes the content on your website readable, understandable, digestible, and appealing to readers.
Grid layouts are simple to create using WordPress plugins. It has tons of post grid plugins available. However, deciding on the best one might be difficult. That’s why we’re here to make it easier for you.
In this article, we’ve come up with a list of the best post grid plugins for WordPress. Let’s dive into it.
Things to consider while choosing Best Post Grid Plugins for WordPress
There are things that should be taken into account before heading to the list. Here are a few major things to consider:
- Easy to use interface: Post grid plugins should provide a simple interface that is suitable for beginners.
- The appearance of the grid: The mesmerizing appearance of the grid that the particular plugin provides is what distinguishes it from other plugins.
- Easy customization: Plugins that can be quickly customized to meet the needs of the site are considered the most fruitful ones.
- Tons of editing options: The plugin’s numerous editing options make it more functional and help you achieve your goal of building a useful grid layout.
- Rating and Reviews: Early user evaluations and ratings provide evidence of the plugin’s effectiveness and usefulness.
If you’re unsure how to install plugins, then we recommend you follow a comprehensive guide on how to install WordPress plugins.
Now, let’s move ahead to the list of best post grid plugins for WordPress in 2021.
14 Best Post Grid Plugins for WordPress in 2021
We’ve included all free, freemium, and premium post grid plugins in this list. You can read the descriptions, features, and pricing rates to determine the ideal one for your needs. All the below plugins will help to add a gird section in any type of website that you have.
Also, some of them are for Gutenberg and some are for Elementor.
Latest Posts Block (Premium)
Latest Posts Block is a WordPress plugin that comes with a beautiful collection of Gutenberg blocks for your website. It can be used to elegantly showcase your posts in grid, list, full, express, and tile layouts. You can display valuable content with the most appropriate arrangement.
Its layouts are completely customizable. You can easily modify spacing and achieve suitable content gaps in your boxes. Text sizes, typography, and colors may all be readily adjusted to fit different device sizes. To make it more appealing, it has a box shadow, realistic borders, and a border radius.
- Font weight and subset adjustments are available for 800+ Google fonts.
- You can pick and display posts using a predefined query filter and ranking based on date and name.
- Use the Category Style area to display appropriate designs in your posts box.
- Provides 30+ post box layouts, 10+ content control choices, and 6+ pre-designed content orders.
- Control multiple posts queries including category selection, order, number of posts, and so on.
Pricing: You can get Latest Post Blocks just at $22/year.
PostX– Gutenberg Post Blocks is one of the finest plugins for presenting and showcasing your blog content to your target audience. It’s one of the most advanced and free all in one post blocks building tools. You can easily construct post grid, listing, slider, and carousel blocks with it.
This plugin makes it super easy to create and customize Post Blocks. You can change the design of your blocks in the post with ultimate design settings. It’s ideal for news-based websites, magazines, review websites, travel blogs, recipe blogs, and more.
This plugin is one of the best WordPress plugin for blog and magazine sites. If you want to make an outstanding blog and magazine layout, you can go with PostX plugin.
- Comes with 88+ readymade block designs and 9+ starter packs.
- Provides a large amount of Google fonts for your section design.
- Offers dynamic post sliders with animation features.
- You can design a sophisticated query for your post grid using the Gutenberg Post Blocks query builder.
- Features 19 elegantly crafted Gutenberg Post blocks.
- Contains category and tag filter in Gutenberg blocks to display a large number of items in a short space.
Pricing: It’s free of cost. But, for additional functions, you have to pay a price.
- Personal: $49 for 1 site/year
- Unlimited: $79 for unlimited sites/year
- Lifetime unlimited: $279 for unlimited sites/lifetime.
Content Views (Freemium)
Content Views is a simple and effective WordPress post grid plugin that adds a beautiful grid of content to your website. It merely shows the most recent posts and contents from a defined category, tag, or author. This simplifies and speeds the process of creating a post grid for your site.
With over 100000 active users, it’s also well-tuned for speed to aid SEO and conversions. It’s an easy-to-use grid plugin that gives you a lot of control over the information in your grids beyond the fundamentals. Not to mention, it’s all device-friendly.
- Choose from a variety of styles including grid layouts, collapsible lists, and scrollable lists.
- Easily customize the grid arrangement through the drag and drop feature.
- You can rapidly select which aspects, such as the title, featured image, and description, from your posts and pages to display.
- Each number of columns can be easily changed from 1 to12.
- You may add borders around posts, overlay contents, and even move fields around.
- Display adverts (Google Adsense, HTML banner, etc.) in the post grid to generate income online.
Pricing: It’s free of cost. However, for additional functions you may get the pro version at the following prices:
- Personal: $39/year for 1 site
- Business: $89/year for 5 sites
- Developer: $199/year for unlimited sites
Post Grid (Free)
Post Grid is a beginner-friendly WordPress plugin built to craft a post grid out of any post type. You can create a lovely grid to showcase your blog post, products, team members, portfolio, gallery, and so on. All this can be done easily in just a few clicks.
It’s a wizard when it comes to presenting grids from custom post categories. You will never have to be concerned about anything. It helps to build an infinite number of post grids on your website. Moreover, you can choose to display numerous post kinds in a single post grid.
- You can edit layout elements and alter skin for post grid items based on skin and layout.
- Add a search box at the grid’s top so that users can find what they’re looking for.
- Offers query posts using multiple taxonomies and terms in the post grid.
- Customize a number of features based on your mobile or tablet device, such as a custom column number on a mobile device.
- Availability of masonry-style grid and easily modify the background color and margin of grid items.
Pricing: It’s free.
Display Posts (Free)
Display Posts is a handy WordPress plugin that uses grids to organize all of your scattered posts around your website into one spot. You can make a beautiful column-based grid of posts with a little styling. The Display Posts Shortcode Remote option adds content to your site using the WordPress Remote API.
It’s a five-star rated free grid plugin with 100000+ active installations. Moreover, it gives you a number of options for spotlighting your most-loved content. It also prevents certain posts from a particular category from showing up on a specific page.
- You can control which information is displayed for each post using the display options.
- Use the category option to only show posts from a specific category.
- Organize your articles either on a time basis i.e. month or year.
- Display an alphabetical report on your content, broken down by letter.
- Showcase post-template components that properly complement your theme’s post listings.
Pricing: You get Display Posts free of cost.
Essential Grid (Premium)
Essential Grid is a popular premium plugin that aids you to craft stunning image, audio, and video galleries from a variety of sources. It’s one of the best-selling WordPress grid plugins available in the market. Everything you make with this tool is mobile responsive, so it looks just as amazing on tiny screens as it does on big screens.
With this plugin, you can make practically any type of gallery grid. You can personalize the look of your grids by picking from its templates library of over 50 starter grids. Not to mention, it includes specialized beginner video tutorial channels.
- Easy adjustments of rows, columns, and spacing of the grids as you wish.
- Comes with a mind-blowing visual skin editor that builds and customizes the personal appearance of the grid easily.
- Choose from boxed, full-screen, and full-width layouts for your grids.
- Offers Punch Font customization which is a simple interface for integrating Google Fonts.
- Provides dynamically constructed shortcodes that contain all the information about the grid itself.
- You can get a bird’s eye view of every grid layer you have access to, and how it’s currently styled.
Pricing: You can get an Essential Grid just at $69/year.
Media Grid (Premium)
Media Grid is another versatile premium WordPress grid plugin. It easily creates endless responsive, filterable, and paginated portfolios using the masonry engine. You can construct your own layouts, dynamically or manually mixing any media type with advanced approaches.
It’s an innovative tool that enables infinite creation and designs of grids via Visual Grid Builder. You can create grids by simply adding objects, scaling, and sorting them. It’s also a fully responsive plugin that exhibits your portfolio elegantly across all devices.
- Choose from 10 pre-set styles to make stunningly beautiful grids.
- Completely supports media, from a basic photo to an image slider, as well as a movie and music player.
- Availability of 6 different pagination layouts including limitless scrolling.
- Offers dynamic mode to design massive grids in less than a minute.
- You can use any public post type to fill grids with photos or posts from the WP media library.
- Compatible with WooCommerce plugin to showcase products from your store in a variety of ways.
Pricing: You can get Media Grid at the following prices:
- Regular License: $25/year
- Extended License: $94/year
The Post Grid (Freemium)
The Post Grid is a simple and free WordPress plugin that enables you to portray your posts and pages in a grid, list, and isotope format. It’s a fully responsive and mobile-friendly plugin. You can create stylistic and great-looking grids within a few minutes without requiring any codes.
This plugin is really easy and quick to create grids from the admin end and insert into a page or post. You can sort posts by taxonomies like Id, Title, Date Range, Menu order, and so on. It also has two types of filter buttons that can be used to make any grid regular or filterable.
- Comes with 55 incredible layouts that include Masonry, Google, Pinterest, and more.
- Easy customization of a number of posts per page.
- Choose between an even or a Masonry grid, as well as a margin or no margin.
- You can make a single item popup appear with a social share button.
- Control all font sizes and colors from the Short Code Generator Style Tab.
- Select and preview the fields to display on your grids.
Pricing: It’s free. However, for the pro version, you have to pay the prices below:
- Single Site:$21/year
- Up to 5 Sites:$55/year
- Unlimited Sites:$99/year
Post Grid Elementor Addon (Free)
Post Grid Elementor Addon is a free WordPress plugin for creating a post grid from your articles. It’s a useful and handy tool that has a number of options for creating a blog post grid. Not to mention, it’s a five-star rated grid plugin with more than 20000 active users.
This plugin comes with five different layouts and various customization options. It contains a Query tab to select categories and even arrange parameters. You can have the flexibility of sorting posts by title, date, or random order on your grid.
- Easily create a new section and customize the column structure to meet your needs.
- Choose a suitable layout from 5+ options available for crafting stylistic post grids.
- You can select the total number of posts to be shown in a particular section.
- Provides customization of featured image, title, metadata, excerpt, read more and grid alignment.
- Style your elements the way you want by picking from varieties of fonts, colors, text styles, and other settings.
Pricing: You can get Post Grid Elementor Addon for free.
WP Ultimate Post Grid (Freemium)
WP Ultimate Post Grid is one of the fully functional grids that includes tons of filtering options for your grids. It also has decent support for custom post categories. You get the flexibility to arrange the contents of the grid in a variety of ways available.
This plugin creates responsive grids for your articles that look good on all devices. You can even add an isotope filter to any taxonomy connected with your posts. Moreover, it has its own shortcode to add grids and filters anywhere you like.
- You can upload unique photos for the posts in your grid rather than using featured images.
- Add custom links to the grid items that direct your visitors to your choice URL.
- It has a live preview of the grid so you know precisely what you’re doing.
- A text search filter is available by default to search the post title and content.
- It provides an endless scroll load to a new set of grids once the grid’s bottom is visually visible.
- Select the number of things displayed on the first load and the number of items loaded with each click.
Pricing: Its normal version is free of cost. However, you can get a premium version at $39/year for a site.
Grid Plus (Freemium)
Grid Plus is another free and useful WordPress grid plugin that’s ideal for showcasing your blog, portfolio, eCommerce, or any posts. It displays any type of article in a fully customizable and adaptable grid system. You can create an infinite number of layouts easily.
It’s a wonderful choice for posting your portfolio content or generating elegant photo galleries in WordPress. You can easily adjust the number of columns and rows of your grid in addition to various layout modes. No doubt, it’s one of the versatile plugins with a clean and modern appearance.
- Choose from custom CSS or specify your own color scheme for each grid.
- It has the option to add a media meta box to any post or custom post type on your grids.
- You can easily build the grid, masonry, and carousel layout with layout builder.
- It provides action hooks to increase the number of skins by adding more stylistic designs.
- Highly responsive grid that looks amazing on screens of all sizes, from small to huge.
Pricing: You can get Grid Plus free of cost. For additional functionalities, you can get the pro version at:
- Regular License: $25/year
- Extended License: $61/year
Uber Grid (Premium)
Uber Grid is one of the sophisticated and highly responsive grid plugins for WordPress. It’s a versatile gallery builder for WordPress that generates fantastic-looking grids without any line of coding. You can show off your portfolio, team, products, photographs, blog entries, and more at ease.
Basically, it’s a powerful built-in lightbox that features Google map, YouTube, Vimeo, and text integration. It also provides filtering to indicate departments, work types, product categories, and so on. Its exceptional customizability adapts to practically every requirement.
- Select the post type, set filters, and create a grid on every page load at ease.
- With Uber Grid you can easily customize spacing, border, block size, image, colors, and many more.
- Provides 600+ fonts using Google fonts and 12 cell layouts.
- Supports multiple lightboxes such as Magnific Popup, Swipebox, PrettyPhoto, FooBox, and so on.
- Automatically build grids from existing posts or even from WooCommerce.
Pricing: You can get Uber Grid just at $20/year.
The Grid (Premium)
The Grid is one of the advanced premium WordPress plugins for crafting amazing-looking grids. It displays any custom post kinds in a completely configurable and responsive grid. Also, it includes some of the most attractive and well-designed designs in its grid layouts library.
This plugin supports post formats such as standard, video, audio, gallery, link, and more. It comes with a 100% responsive touch slider that filters any kind of grid. Moreover, it’s quite simple to incorporate into any WordPress theme.
- Offers several developer filters for the addition of new skins, animations, navigation skins, and preloader animations.
- Comes with a custom cache system to improve performance.
- Provides 30+ predefined and unique skins or you can even craft your own with skin builder.
- Easy to use interface with drag and drop customization feature.
- You can add up to 12 columns and 12 rows in horizontal slider mode.
- Includes 3 grid layouts i.e. grid, masonry, and justified, and 2 modes i.e. vertical and horizontal.
Pricing: You can get it at the given prices below:
- Regular License: $29/year
- Extended License: $165/year
Media Boxes Portfolio(Premium)
Media Boxes Portfolio is a multifunctional WordPress grid plugin with a variety of layouts and editing tools. You can present blogs in a grid layout, publish photographs in Pinterest-style layouts, and many other ways. Furthermore, it adds unique material to your grid layouts, such as team or service information.
Also, Media Boxes feature extensive eCommerce functionality. This helps you to display your products in many ways. You can present your products exactly the way you want by simply installing it on your WordPress online store.
- You can use the filtering tools to select exactly what should be displayed when creating a new layout.
- Includes search area in your layouts, which allows your users to search through the content assigned to your custom layout.
- Supports a variety of media, including images and videos from your WordPress Media Library as well as content located elsewhere.
- Set the number of boxes to load when the “load more” button is pressed and at the beginning.
- Easily customize the grid layout i.e. number of columns and width for different resolutions.
Pricing: Media Boxes Portfolio is available at the following prices:
- Regular License: $23/year.
- Extended License: $135/year.
On that note, we’ve come to an end. We’ve done our best to pin down some of the finest post grid plugins for WordPress 2021 in this article. We sincerely hope you enjoyed it.
Post grid plugins provide a foundation for neatly and orderly content organization. It arranges numerous posts in a grid-based layout, saving space and improving your site’s visual appeal. As a result, your website contents will be more legible, understandable, digestible, and enticing to readers.
Still, have questions or concerns about the post grid plugins? Then please write a comment below. We’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
You might want to check out the best schema ready WordPress themes for a better ranking of your site.