Are you about to develop your website? If yes, then make sure it is created in such a way that it will able to attract your visitors. For the sustainability of any site, you should give your first priority on user interaction. And for user interaction, comments management is very important. You have to make sure your site is able to respond to all the comments.
But in every WordPress blog comment, the issue of spam comment will occur. To make your website secure, you have to handle those spam. You can do it manually or using reCAPTCHA.
Everyone requires an anti-spam security service for their website to block off the bots and spam. reCAPTCHA is one of the widely used services for the website all over the world. As it is distributed freely, you do not feel any difficulties in enabling it onto your website.
If you are implementing reCAPTCHA manually, you can do it with few modifications to your theme files. But it might be quite difficult for beginners. So today in this article I am going to discuss 3 WordPress Plugin which is used to add reCAPTCHA in your WordPress comments. So let’s get started with the listed plugin:
reCAPTCHA in WP Comments Form
reCAPTCHA, a WP comment form plugin is one of the ANTISPAM tools. It will help you to add the visible Google reCAPTCHA field inside the comment form of your WordPress theme. Additionally, the plugin offers you a second verification process. It will detect the unauthorized access by any spam robots to the WP comment. It also allows you to make a decision about those comments so that you can get a secured system.
reCAPTCHA is one of the simple and easy to use security plugin which will add the reCAPTCHA field in the comment section of your WordPress website. This makes sure that the commenters have not signed it yet have to go through reCAPTCHA verification. It means the user who wants to comment on your site have to sign in for your site or have to use reCAPTCHA.
Here you can get full supports for various reCAPTCHA field which includes; score reCAPTCHA, reCAPTCHA badge, and other. Whenever it comes to security, most of the users preferred double authentication. Exactly the same, this plugin also offers you second authentication which prevents your system from unauthorized person.
- Installation Wizard in two simple steps
- Configuration setting for Plugin
- 4 mode of operation; SPAM, TRASH, DELETE OR DIE for spam robot threats
- RTL language support
- Allows you to write your own additional CSS for the reCAPTCHA field
- Support for four different WP comments HTML structure types
- Admin color scheme adapted
- An ANTISPAM operation can be held with the reCAPTCHA configuration easily
- Offers visual configuration for reCAPTCHA operation
- Supports all form of reCAPTCHA verification
Simple Google reCAPTCHA
Simple Google reCAPTCHA is another best solution for adding reCAPTCHA to your WordPress comments. It is simple and user-friendly so even a layman can deal with it very well. It will not only protect your site from spam comments but also provides security for brute force attacks. With the help of this plugin, you can easily add reCAPTCHA verification to your login page and posts.
As the plugin is light-weighted, it will maintain the high speed of your site and give you a better performance. It is also compatible with BuddyPress and WooCommer. You can implement it on your site within a few minutes and can run it quickly.
- Easy to implement
- Allow you to add reCAPTCHA verification for posts and login pages
- Very light-weighted
- Compatible with other WordPress plugins
Lastly, you can use Uber reCAPTCHA for adding security levels for your site which can be done with easy reCAPTCHA option. The best part is, you can easily add reCAPTCHA verification for registration forms, comment forms, password forms and recover forms very easily. And hence you have less chance for absurd comment spams.
Another interesting fact of this plugin is that it also supports audio and image CAPTCHA types. As it is available in a different language, you are free to choose your own language.
- Supports image and audio reCAPTCHA
- Supports multi-language
- Easily enable password recovery pages
- Enable reCAPTCHA verification with easy access
Well, we have completed some of the possible options for adding reCAPTCHA in your WordPress comments. Now let me describe to you about the procedure for adding it to your site by taking any of the 3 above given reCAPTCHA plugin.
Now follow the following given steps to manage the reCAPTCHA:
- Go to the WordPress admin dashboard
- Go to setting and click on reCAPTCHA
- Place your site key and secret key given by Google
You can get these site key and secret key with the following given steps:
- Click on the link given by the plugin
- After clicking you will go to registration page then
- Click on the admin console button
- Insert level for registration
- Choose the reCAPTCHA type and add the domain of your site URL
- You can also add an email if it fits
- After completing the above process, accept the google TOC
- Click on Submit
- Finally, save your change
- Go back to the plugin interface and paste to the reCAPTCHA keys
- Open the blog on new tab
- Here you will see the reCAPTCHA verification for your site comment
In this way, we can successfully add the reCAPTCHA to your WordPress comment.
Finally, we completed the overall demonstration for adding reCAPTCHA on your WordPress comments. If you follow the above steps carefully, I am sure you can successfully add reCAPTCHA to your WordPress comment. I hope this article will be effective and helpful for you and you can easily add reCAPTCHA comment to your site.
If you are getting any problem regarding this article, feel free to send me your queries. I make sure you will get your question solved as soon as possible. Keep visiting this site for a more interesting article.